QSC Audio GXD8 Professional Power Amp - 2 x 800W at 8 Ohms
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 799 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 3 Year Warranty to 6 Years! Click here to register.
GXD Series amplifiers are ideal for all kinds of music and production applications when you need great performance and the convenience of integral signal processing and the GXD8 is a great example of this dedication. The hallmarks of the QSC brand – professional audio quality, engineering and manufacturing focused on long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to the GXD. With contemporary styling, multiple routing options, a light weight construction, digital signal processing and advanced protection circuitry, and the GXD Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
The GXD series is optimized for use with 8 and 4 ohm loudspeaker loads. GXD amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers and production professionals.
The GXD amplifiers are unlike other amps in this category that provide little more than a front panel screen to control the same functions that have been under rear-panel, DIP switch control for decades. The DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting. Twenty presets for selected typical systems are provided as generic “starting points” are included.
The most common cause of loudspeaker failure is amplifier clipping. The digital limiter used in the GXD amplifiers is set to prevent the amplifier from being driven into clipping while delivering the maximum usable output. In addition to amplifier limiting it also provides smart speaker protection by simply setting the loudspeaker’s continuous power and impedance (4 and 8), and selecting whether Mild, Medium or Agressive protection is desired.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status. Just right for
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
- 8 dynamic, both channels driven 1500 watts
- 4 dynamic, both channels driven 2250 watts
- 8 continuous, both channels driven 800 watts
- 4 continuous, both channels driven 1200 watts
- Distortion (typical) < 1% THD
- 1 kHz at full rated power
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz) 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity
- Maximum Voltage Gain 36.5 dB
- Output Circuitry Class D
- - 100 V AC 6.2 A
- - 120 V AC 5.6 A
- - 230 V AC 3.2 A
- Frequency Response (20 Hz–20 kHz) +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4) 2.73 dB
- Damping Factor (8) 100
- Input Impedance 20 k (balanced), 10 k (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level +23.5 dBu
- Input Connectors (each channel) 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) NL4, binding posts
- NL4 pinout:
- Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
- Channel B on 1+, 1-
- Amplifier and Load Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
- Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators 2 × Rotary Encoders
- 3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
- 2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
- 2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
- Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
- 2.12" × 1.0", 256 × 128 pixel LCD
- DSP Functions High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
- Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
- 4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
- Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
- Delay 50 msec max.
- Dimensions (HWD) 3.5" (2 RU) × 19" × 10.2" (89 mm × 483 mm × 259 mm)
- Weight (Net) 13.2 lb (6.0 kg)
- Weight - Shipping 17.3 lb (7.8 kg)
- Agency Approvals UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Carton and Contents Power cable and quick start guide
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- QSC Audio
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer10th Aug 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable