Here's what Mooer say about the UK Gold PLX:
A faithful recreation of a 1967 50 Watt British classic. MOOER sampled an excellent example of this amplifier from the personal collection of Tracii Guns in 2017.
Synonymous with 70’s classic rock, this MICRO PREAMP goes from crisp, glistening cleans with lots of detail on the blue channel, to classic overdrive with biting mids and just the right amount of low end sag to relive that fully cranked experience of years gone by. MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers.
We have developed these by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes Note: You can connect your "fx loop" effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return).
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B Connection
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, center negative