Roland TD-27K Electronic Drum Kit
10+ IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 5th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1749 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Please Note: you will need a hi-hat stand, a kick pedal, a drum stool, sticks and headphones (all sold separately) to get the most out of this kit. Alternatively, why not check out our all-encompassing drum bundle options here.
The Roland TD-27K sits in the middle of the brand's electronic drum kit offering. It delivers the same great V-Drums sound and feel in an acoustic-influenced setup.
TD-27 Sound Module
The backbone of this kit is the TD-27 sound module. It's packed full to bursting with realistic drums that sound and operate just like their acoustic counterparts. This is due to a meticulous sampling process, where the cymbals, percussion and drums are recorded in industry-standard recording studios. Each sample is then augmented using Roland's intuitive Prismatic Sound Modelling technology. This smart system ensures that every hit triggers a sound full of realism and natural characteristics.
These sounds can be customised to suit your preferences too. Change the tuning, swap in a different type of head, add damping, alter the tension of your snare wire and more! If you still can't find the exact sound you're looking for, you can load in your own samples and combine them with the pre-existing onboard sounds. Any edits made are automatically saved.
Roland always deliver in the playability department, and the TD-27K is no different. The full set of mesh-head pads feel great to play, with impressive rebound and response. Each cymbal also offers choking, bow/edge playing and an authentic swinging motion with every strike. On the snare pad, positional sensing ensures that the sound will alter to mirror where you've struck it.
Learn & Develop
A host of built-in coaching tools help to develop key skills and the advanced metronome will improve your sense of timing. For example, you can even choose to record your practice sessions at any time and then listen back at a later date. This can be extremely useful when trying to figure out any weaknesses in your playing.
Bluetooth connectivity then lets you play along to your favourite songs on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. This is an excellent way of developing quickly as a drummer.
The suite of connectivity options make the TD-27K a versatile kit for studio and live performance scenarios. Stereo outputs are used for your complete drum sound, while two direct outputs work to send your snare and kick etc to an external audio console. Then there's the onboard USB audio interface which features up to 28 audio channels via just one cable. This makes music production on your computer or laptop a breeze.
- TD-27 sound module (with enhanced Prismatic Sound Modelling).
- Entirely analog V-pad setup (upgrade to digital pads using the three digital trigger inputs).
- Integrated practice tools used to improve your skills.
- Built-in Bluetooth for drumming along to your favourite tunes via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Onboard 28-channel USB audio interface for seamless music production using your computer or laptop.
- Stereo mix output (with two assignable outputs to send separate drum sounds to your PA mixer).
- Use an SD card to import custom WAV samples.
- PureAcoustic Ambience Tech lets you place your drums in an acoustically authentic space.
- Natural pedal technique and better foot control made possible with the KD-10 kick pad.
- Smooth close/open detection plus natural motion with the VH-10 hi-hat.
- CY-13R ride cymbal boasts bow, bell and edge triggering and an authentic swinging motion.
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals feature bow and edge sensors, choke control and a natural swinging motion.
- Three PDX-8 8-inch mesh head pads for floor and rack toms.
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh head snare pad (with support for cross stick and rimshot playing, plus positional sensing).
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer25th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer9th Mar 2022
Matthew Dixon17th Feb 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable