Kramer Custom Graphics "Viper" Baretta Electric Guitar in Snakeskin Green Blue Fade
A Double Cutaway Classic, Now in Snakeskin Green Blue Fade
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 899 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The original Kramer Baretta helped define rock and metal music upon it's release in 1983. In the decade of decadence, guitarists often turned to Kramer for a guitar that was as fast and furious as the Sunset Strip lifestyle. The Baretta's sleek double-cut design, single bridge humbucker and lightning fast neck ticked all the boxes. Arguably the most notable Baretta player was one Edward Van Halen. The Baretta was originally designed to be Ed's signature model although he never endorsed it on stage. Ed would go on to inspire millions of budding shredders the world over and the Kramer Baretta played a huge role in his success.
Here's what Kramer say about the Custom Graphics "Viper" Baretta
Retro fashion trends wouldn’t be complete without some snakeskin, and this Baretta, with “Viper” graphics designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer, really delivers! Shredders chose to rock snakeskin boots, belts, and, of course, snakeskin Kramers! The Baretta is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Features an alder body, satin-finished hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut. It also comes equipped with an EVH® D-Tuna® and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop, and it is finished in an eye-catching Snakeskin Green Blue Fade. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Seymour Duncan JB Pickup - The ultimate hot rodded humbucker! The low end is full and powerful, the highs are crisp and detailed and there’s an upper-midrange bump that adds crunch and chunk to heavy chords.
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Tremolo - A shred machine wouldn't be complete without a locking tremolo, right? The Floyd Rose tremolo allows you dive bomb to your heart's content all whilst staying perfectly in tune!
- EVH® D-Tuna® - This clever little piece of kit allows you to drop your bottom E string down to a D without having to loosen the locking nut and retune your guitar.
- Custom Graphics - The less than subtle paint job will certainly make you stand out in a crowd!
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Baretta Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Black String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Finish: Black
- Tuner Plating: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black w/Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Neck Pickup: N/A
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Black Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable