Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist 7 in Gloss Black
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 979 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
With his dazzling thrash fretwork, former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance and In Flames guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as an exacting and modern metal master.
When Broderick first came to Jackson to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with premium features to keep up with the most demanding styles of music.
The Jackson Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist 7 features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body with arched top and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount DiMarzio Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. Other features include Floyd Rose Special 7-string double-locking tremolo, Jackson die-cast tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons.
Wrapped in a Gloss Black finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4 headstock and black hardware, this pedigreed 7-string metal machine is a force to be reckoned with.
- 25.5”-scale, 7-string guitar
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Direct mount DiMarzio CB7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Single volume control with push/pull coil split, single tone control with push/pull tone kill, three-position pickup toggle switch and two-way mini-toggle kill switch
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Gloss Black with color matched reverse Jackson 3x4 AT-1 headstock and black hardware
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss (Colour-Matched)
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 24
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson AT-1 3x4
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Chris Broderick CB7 (Direct-Mounted)
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Chris Broderick CB7 (Direct-Mounted)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.054 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable