Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville in Orange Stain
All-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ Pickups. Deluxe Hardshell Case Included.
OUT OF STOCK
More stock due on Thu 14th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2549 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The iconic Gretsch G6120 first appeared in the mid 50s with the endorsement of the original "Certified Guitar Player", Chet Atkins. With its large hollow body and stylish "F" holes, the G6120 quickly became a favourite of rockabilly artists such as Eddie Cochran, Duane Eddie and later, Brian Setzer. The Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville pays tribute to the golden era of Rock n Roll with a plethora of modern features.
The G6120TG features a Standard "U"-shape set Maple neck which has a vintage authenticity to it, but the rolled fretboard edges give it a more comfortable, modern feel. The classy Ebony fretboard has plenty of snap and top end and is stylishly adorned in Gretsch's pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays for added authenticity.
A pair of all new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucker pickups perfectly capture the legendary tone that made Gretsch famous, or that "Great Gretsch Sound" as Gretsch would say! With crystal clear highs and a gnarly low end, the FT-67 Filter’Trons™ provide all the jingly-jangly tones you could possibly want. The addition of a treble bleed circuit ensures that your tone retains all of its clarity when you roll off the volume on the guitar, making the G6120TG an incredibly versatile guitar.
Featuring the legendary String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, The G6120TG has you covered for all your vintage vibrato needs. The Grover® Imperial™ locking tuners ensure optimal tuning stability as well as lightning fast string changes.
The Gretsch G6120TG Players Edition Nashville is available in the two distinct finishes; Orange Stain and Azure Metallic and comes in a deluxe hardshell case.
- 16”-wide, 2.5”-deep maple body with ML bracing design
- Set maple “U”-shaped neck with 24.6” scale length
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- All-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual volume controls for neck and bridge pickups, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and master no-load tone control with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor
- String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge on pinned ebony base
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh® locking tuners and Grover® strap locks
- Available in Azure Metallic or Orange Stain with gold plexi pickguard and gold hardware
- G6241 Gretsch® 16" deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
- Body Shape: Nashville® / G6120
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Standard "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Joint: Set
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: String-thru Bigsby® B6GP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge on pinned ebony base
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® locking tuners
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
- Bridge Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron™ Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: FT-67 Filter’Tron™ Humbucker
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume w/ Treble Bleed, Master Tone w/ No-Load Pot
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case: 099-6411-000 G6241 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Grover Strap Locks
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable