Here's what Mythos says about the Oracle:
The Oracle has arrived! This Mythos Pedals delay was made for the guitar player that wants all the tone and none of the frills. A marriage of classic tape echo and analog echo pedals this digital delay is made to sound analog but with modern amenities.
The Oracle has a great tape echo style preamp that you can drive you amp with, it has a beautiful clarity and drive sound that will kick an amp in the pants or just all some definition to your signal.
There is a classic modulation sound that can be switched on or off with side accessible trim pots for adjustment. Lo and Hi tone controls allow you to shape the voicing of the repeats for dark and moody or bright and crispy. There is a Subdivision switch that allows for a wide variety of delay choices. And lastly a tap tempo and tap out that can be held to send the pedal into wild self oscillation.
- Circuit design by Neil Graham
- Digital delay with classic analog voicing!
- Approx. 1000ms of Delay Time
- Tape Echo Style Preamp
- Beautiful Modulation with Side Adjustment trim pots
- Subdivision. Quarter, Eighth, Dotted Eighth, Triplet Eighth, Quarter & Dotted, Quarter & Triplet, Eight & Dotted, Eighth & Triplet
- Tap Tempo (Hold for oscillation)
- Top Mount Jacks, In, Tap, Out
- Top quality jacks, switch, and pots
- Quality low tolerance through hole components
*All Mythos Pedals operate on standard 9 volt dc power adapters. Center negative only. This pedal does not feature an internal battery clip.