Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI in Purple Metallic with Matching Headstock
Featuring a Lightweight Poplar Body, "C"-Shaped Maple Neck & Fender-Designed Pickups
More stock due on Thu 13th Oct 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 449 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI is a faithful tribute to a legendary "secret weapon" of experimental producers and players — originally produced between 1961 to 1975 by Fender. Tuned an octave lower than a guitar and featuring a vintage-style tremolo, the Bass VI is the perfect companion for musicians daring enough to venture into new sonic territory!
Boasting an exclusive-to-Andertons Purple Metallic finish with a matching headstock, vibrant-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly "C"-shaped neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius and 'narrow tall' frets, a 30" scale and nickel-plated hardware — this peculiar instrument will inspire you with its unconventional yet intriguing design.
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 30" Scale Length — Same dimensions of most "short-scale" basses. The perfect middle ground between typical electric and bass guitar scale lengths, offering loose and highly-playable string tension.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true '60s and '70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Three single-coils deliver the clear, bell-like sounds synonymous with Fender guitars. Extensive pickup switching circuitry expands their tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30” (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.024-.084, Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable