Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Gibson's Historic Reissue ES-335 is back and better than ever — thanks to a year of studying, scanning and listening to original examples. The expert craftspeople at Gibson Custom Shop have rendered every contour, profile, inlay and colour of the priceless vintage models in magnificent detail, and the result is a playing and ownership experience that will keep you coming back for more!
This 1964 Reissue model utilises sharp horn cutaways, a medium C-shape neck profile scanned from originals, small block inlays and vintage-replica parts. The Murphy Lab 'Ultra Light Aged' finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of subtle playing wear — giving it the unique character, vibe and feel of an original example from Gibson's "Golden Era".
- Shape: ES-335
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Solid Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '64 Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Small Block Cellulose Nitrate
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Double Ring
- Plating: Nickel, Murphy Lab Light Aged
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: 1/4" Switchcraft
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity