Constellator is an all-analog delay pedal capable of producing up to 600ms of lush echo with adjustable modulation and a comprehensive sound palette. From percussive slap-back and doubler sounds to chorused-out, long delays with endless repeats, the Constellator’s MN3005 bucket brigade chips provide superior overall headroom and tape-like saturation when pushed to the limit.
The Feel toggle switch adjusts several parameters simultaneously for an additional colouring of LFO modulation. With the Feedback control maxed out, the Constellator is capable of self-oscillation which can be pitched up or down by turning the Time knob.
- Time: Sets your delay time. Clockwise for slower, counter-clockwise for faster.
- Mix: Controls your dry/wet balance.
- Mod: Controls the modulation depth. Adds colour and warp.
- Repeats: Sets the amount of feedback in the delay line.
- Feel: Selects between two distinct modulation types. When the switch is pushed in, a chorus effect is selected. When the switch is not pushed in, a vibrato effect is selected.
King of the Bucket Brigades
The pair of analog delay chips used in the Constellator are new production replicas of the mighty Panasonic MN3005 Bucket Brigade Devices (BBD) found in some of the most iconic vintage delay pedals of all time. With 4096 individual “buckets” and +15V power rails, the MN3005 provides the longest possible delay time and most available headroom in an analog delay. Luscious.
- Voltage: 9VDC
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Input Impedance: 10M
- Output Impedance: 150ohms
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Height: 1.75"
- Weight: 0.5lbs