The Triple Crown is a three channel, 50 watt valve combo with versatility in mind, providing you the option to run EL34, 6V6 or 6L6 tubes without having to re-bias. Its exceptional clarity is the result of the finest Mesa Boogie craft, offering plenty of headroom and fat, punchy modern tones.
Overdrive and distortion tones on the Triple Crown have some of Mesa's most contemporary voicings, delivering heavily mid-focused attack while giving you the ability to cut to get through any mix from the off.
The EQ on Mesa amps is famously detailed and the same can be said for the Triple Crown. It heavily affects the characteristic of your sound. Fine-tune your guitar tone exactly how you like. Each channel has two voices accessed by toggle switches on the front panel. This will allow you to tailor the amp to your personal preferences.
Providing exceptional clarity and incredible headroom, the TC-50 clean channel is open-sounding with all the pristine crystal-clear fidelity you'd come to expect from a boutique amp. The overdrive and distortion channels are fiery and contemporary in tone. The Triple Crown is mid-focused and punchy, giving you a tighter bass response as it reacts well to your pick attack.
Mesa Boogie have catered to the modern player with a MIDI in and thru, letting you switch channels using a MIDI-enabled footswitch. A fully-buffered tube effects loop also ensures your time-based effects reverb and delay units run at full capacity.
The built-in CabClone provides you with the ability to send out a DI signal to a mixer or audio interface. CabClone technology emulates the natural sound of a mic'd up guitar cab for optimal tone with plenty of choice. Switch between open back, closed back or vintage style cabs.
- Build Location Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage 50 Watts
- Power Tube Type 2x Mesa EL-34 (or 6V6 or 6L6)
- Channels & Modes 3 Channels / 2 Modes per Channel
- Mode Voicings / Styles Ch. 1 = Normal (Clean) or Drive
- Ch. 2 = Normal (Modern Crunch) or Tight
- Ch. 3 = Normal (High-Gain) or Tight
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Reverb, FX Loop, Solo
- Footswitchable Functions Ch. 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
- Speaker(s) & Impedance 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30 / Total Load = 8 Ohms