Mesa Boogie have a long and proud history of making premium, high-end amps. They're a staple in any studio or professional touring rig around the world. The Mark series is their comprehensive flagship range. To celebrate the 35th year of making these amps they've introduced the Mark V:35 combo!
Featuring two channels with six different modes available, select sounds that cover everything from clean and crunch tones to chunky high gain. Channel one delivers bright crisp cleans right up to saturated goodness, using Clean, Fat and Crunch voicings.
The Mark IIC+ is the first mode in channel two. It delivers a mid range focused overdrive. With the second Mark IV lead mode, sounds range from '80s mid-focused pushed tone to a more restrained modern character. The Xtreme mode has been lifted straight from the full size Mark V. You're getting an incredible amount of gain with low and mid response.
You also have the legendary five-band EQ to fine-tune those detailed frequencies, taking your tone to the next level. Add the tube-powered spring reverb and there's plenty of room to customise your tone along with the standard three-band EQ for each channel.
MULTI-WATT POWER OPTIONS
Using Dyna-Watt technology, the V:35 is designed for high performance at various volume levels. You get a great amount of headroom, punch and power when you select 35 watts. The two low power options, 25 and 10 watts, provide a looser feel and enhanced power clip expression.
Each of the three power level settings has its own character and feel which adds an extra level of sound control in addition to the standard array of mode choices and preamp settings.
The built-in CabClone provides you with the ability to send out a DI signal to a mixer or audio interface. CabClone technology emulates the natural sound of a mic'd up guitar cab for optimal tone with plenty of choice. Switch between open back, closed back or vintage style cabs.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 10, 25 or 35 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 4x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch Ch. 2 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Graphic EQ, Reverb, FX Loop & Ch. Independent Solo
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1 - 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90 / Total Load = 8 Ohms