This deceptively pint-sized unit conceals all of the tonal shaping tools that you'll need to deliver a killer bass tone!
This slick, compact unit doubles up as both a multi-effects stompbox and a bass preamp that'll work perfectly for gigging, recording and rehearsing. You've got three modes to choose from: clean, overdrive and fuzz. Not to mention in-depth EQ controls, carefully engineered cab simulation and much more - this means that with this tiny pedal, you're equipped with heaps of tone for any style of playing!
- For practicing, recording and performing
- For active and passive basses
- 3 Sound modes: Clean, Overdrive and Fuzz
- 3-Band equalizer which has been specifically tuned for bass guitar and with semi-parametric mid control
- Output DI or with speaker emulation
- Effects loop
- Controls: Bass, Mid Level, Mid Freq, Highs, Drive, FX Blend, Saturate and Volume
- Connections: Bass input with pad switch, headphones, AUX In, Bass Thru, XLR DI Out, Amp Out with ground lift, FX insert
- Aluminium diecast housing
Here's what Palmer say about the Pocket Bass Amp:
Providing extensive sound shaping options for active and passive bass guitars, the Pocket Bass Amp is a multi-purpose effects pedal and preamp that‘s perfect for gigging, recording and practising. It features clean, overdrive and fuzz modes with adjustable drive and saturation, a 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid control that is specifically tuned for bass guitar and vintage or modern cabinet simulation. A blend control allows you to mix the direct and effected signals.
The Pocket Bass Amp provides an insert for external effects, 3.5 mm stereo line input and headphones output for quiet play-along practice and a footswitch-assignable thru jack for silent tuning. Enabling DI applications, the balanced XLR output is pre or post effect switchable. The Pocket Bass Amp requires a 9 volt battery or power adapter and comes in a rugged diecast enclosure with heavy duty long-life footswitch, convenient LED status indicators and ground lift.