N.B. The Hi-Hat Stand and double-kick pedal pictured are not included with this kit.
The TD-30K is the latest in Roland's V-Drums V-Pro series of electronic drum kits. Years of development of the TD range of products has culminated in the TD-30K - a drum kit which uses SuperNATURAL technology (formerly developed for Roland's pianos) and combines it with behaviour modelling technology which leads to an expressive playing experience and exceptional sound quality. It's just like playing an acoustic kit.
The TD-30K reacts to the subtle nuances and expression in a drummer's playing, and will reproduce them with utmost consideration for the most realistic sound. The pinnacle of V-Drumming for home, stage and studio.
N.B. kick pedal and hi-hat stand sold separately.
The Roland TD30K is underpinned by the fantastic Roland TD-30 Module.
Here's what Roland say about the TD-30K Electronic Drum Kit
The Dawn of SuperNATURAL-Powered V-Drums... Play, Feel, And Believe!
For over a decade, Roland's revolutionary V-Drums have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30K V-Pro Series, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance. SuperNATURAL sounds with Behaviour Modelling, along with advanced sensing technology, provides a new level of expressive sound quality and playability, resulting in an instrument that reacts and responds to all the subtleties, nuances, and dynamics of a drummer's technique. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage or for professional recording, the new V-Pro is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
- Flagship V-Drums with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL sounds
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behaviour Modelling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated "Ambience" fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
- Compact, solid drum stand (MDS-12V) for professional studio requirements
- New lightweight 10-inch V-Pad (PDX-100) for toms
- Hi-hat stand and kick pedal not included and shown only for photography purposes.
- Connection cables are partially hidden for photography purposes.
TD-30 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL Sounds
Powered by SuperNATURAL sounds and Behaviour Modelling, the TD-30K offers superior sound quality and natural response. From rim shots, rolls, flams, even ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. For spatial depth, a dedicated Ambience fader gives you immediate control over lush room ambience and overhead-microphone simulation.
Immense Know-how and Advanced Sensing Technology
The 12-inch PD-125BK mesh V-Pad for snare drum features Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-100 10-inch mesh head V-Pad for toms provides a dual-mount option for increased setup versatility.
Natural Triggering with Double Pedal Support
The KD-120BK 12" V-Kick Trigger Pad offers fast, natural kick-drum triggering and is compatible with double bass pedals (sold separately). The head tension can be adjusted to get the right feel, and the legs feature rubber tips with hidden spikes that can be pointed downward for more stability.
* Kick pedal not included.
V-Hi-Hat for Realistic Feel
With eyes closed, drummers will think they're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat.
* Hi-hat stand not included.
V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the V-Cymbal Crash provides accurate triggering and a natural swinging motion and for consistent crash performance, including choke control. The enlarged bow area of the V-Cymbal Ride enhances the playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow, and bell.
Compact, Solid Drum Stand
The MDS-12V drum rack has been specifically designed for the TD-30K. It provides flexible ball clamps for snare and toms, boom/straight options for the cymbal arms, and an internal cable management system for a clean professional look.
- Drum Sound Module: TD-30 x 1
- V-Kick: KD-120BK x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PD-125BK x 1
- V-Pad (Tom): PDX-100 x 3
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride (for Crash): CY-13R x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-15R x 1
- MDS-12V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 5 (TOM4, AUX1 - AUX4)
- Setup Guide
Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series, Pad Mount: MDH Series, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-30/PM-10, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-20
Size and Weight
- Width (W): 1,500 mm / 59-1/16 inches
- Depth (D): 1,200 mm / 47-1/4 inches
- Height (H): 1,250 mm / 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 39 kg 86 lbs.
- * With using MDS-12V, including Sound Module, Kick, Cymbals, and Drum Throne
* Weight including MDS-12V Stand
* Kick Pedal, Hi-Hat Stand, and Drum Throne are not included.
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.