N.B. The Hi-Hat stand and double-kick pedal pictured are not included with this kit.
Roland's new TD-15KV kit is the flagship model in the TD-15 line of electronic drums. Featuring Roland's top model large mesh heads, and the advanced TD15 model driven by the Roland SuperNATURAL engine offering up to 100 authentic and highly realistic sounds, supported by new sensing technology which all combines to give the most organic electronic drum playing experience in a kit of this level to date.
The TD-15KV acknowledges space and budget constraints encountered by many drummers and remains compact and surprisingly priced for a kit of this calibre. By bringing a professional kit to market without going overkill on the size and features, Roland cater for semi-pro and professional drummers who need the features and musicality only found on the world's top electronic kits, without bells and whistles.
The TD15KV is underpinned by the fantastic Roland TD15 module which is also available to buy separately.
Here's what Roland say about the TD-15KV V-Drum Kit
Mid-Range V-Drums Powered by SuperNATURAL
The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history to offer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behaviour Modelling. Today, the middle range of the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debut of the TD-15KV V-Tour kits. Drummers can now experience flagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in a more affordable and compact format.
- New sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 100 kits onboard: 50 preset and 50 user
- Expressive, diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs are ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and strainer
- COACH function helps build skills efficiently at home, school, or any place of practice or warm-up
- USB function expands direct connectivity to computer applications as well as data-backup and playback of external audio songs
New TD-15 Drum Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, this mid-range V-Drums sound engine provides top-tier playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. It’s a powerful-yet-affordable module for the live stage and recording studio.
New Lightweight V-Pad PDX-100 for Snare and Floor Tom
As the snare and floor tom, the TD-15KV equipped with the new PDX-100, a lightweight 10" mesh head V-Pad with an advanced dual-trigger sensor, a metal rim hoop, a tensionable head, and a compact casing. For perfect positioning, the dual-mounting capability increases your setup versatility.
Attractive Chrome-look V-Pad for Rack Toms
The PD-85BK 8" dual-zone V-Pad for toms features Roland's acclaimed dual-triggering technology, resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim. Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, the mesh head V-Pad sports a cool black finish with chrome bracket. Used in conjunction with the TD-15 sound module, the pad lets you play rimshots, and the sound will change naturally depending on the strength of your stroke.
Superb Hi-hat Expressiveness with V-Hi-Hat
With eyes closed, drummers will think they're playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you'll see that it's actually comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat. * Hi-hat stand not included
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tilt mechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of the cymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.
- Drum Sound Module: TD-15 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom3): PDX-100 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PD-85BK x 2
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-9V x 1
- Other: Extra Trigger Input Jack x2 (CRASH2, AUX)
- Accessories: Drum Key, Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately): Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
Size and Weight
- Width: 1300 mm, 51-3/16 inches
- Depth: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 26 kg, 57 lbs. 6 oz.