The Orion Studio is a rugged Thunderbolt and USB audio interface with 12 Class-A mic pres, all fitting into a 1U rack space. Like Antelope Audio's other Interfaces Zen Tour and Goliath, Orion Studio Features FPGA Powered, hardware based Vintage FX, saving processing power and perfect for guitarists and vocalists that are keen to use a range of effects and amp simulations during the tracking stage.
As With all Antelope Audio devices, the Orion Studio features pristine and authentic AD/DA conversion and their legendary Acosutically Focused Clocking technology to give you the best studio-grade audio quality for your recordings
Antelope Audio also include an array of world-class plugins with any of their interfaces - completely free! You'll get the full (and ever-expanding) list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- Equalizer legends: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- Vintage Compressors: BA-6A, SMT-100A, FET-A78, ALT-436C, Stay-Levin, VCA160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- Auraverb™: Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- The Guitar Classics - Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- The Guitar Classics - Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
- The Guitar Classics - Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87.”
These plugins are repeatedly rated among the best on the market, offering unique FPGA-based emulations of real hardware. And they're completely free with any Antelope device!
12 CLASS-A MIC PRES
Hi-Z, mic & line compatible preamps with phantom power
64-BIT ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING
AD/DA enhanced by our world-renowned jitter management algorithm
24-bit, 192 kHz audio and Antelope’s signature flawless conversion
THUNDERBOLT™ & USB
32 channels via Thunderbolt™ and 24 on USB for zero-latency audio streaming
Control Orion Studio via user-friendly desktop and mobile apps
Here's what Antelope Audio Say about the Orion Studio
PRO GUITAR INTERFACE
Enjoy the true sound of classic guitar amps with Orion Studio’s hardware-based Vintage FX.
Antelope Audio’s custom FPGA makes Orion Studio the #1 audio interface for professional guitarists by being the perfect platform for our integrated vintage and contemporary guitar amp & cab simulations. Developed in collaboration with Overloud they bring precision and audio realism to a whole new level, allowing artists to experiment with multiple speaker configurations, mic placement and EQ settings. Our innovative RealModel technology allows us to vividly rebuild the true sound and behavior of classic analog gear. Playing and recording guitars has never felt so real!
STUDIO CLASSICS IN THE BOX
Orion Studio offers an array of legendary EQ and compressor emulations and AuraVerb.
Thanks to our love for both analog detail and digital perfection you can now access not only legendary guitar amps and cabs, but a plethora of classic studio gear. Through a unique sampling technique for vintage gear modeling we have provided Orion Studio with the finest selection of hardware-quality audio effects, among which legendary EQ and compressor hardware plus our very own and extremely versatile AuraVerb reverb.
ADVANCED REMOTE APPS
Device control as flexible as you can imagine
Orion Studio features an exciting new approach to control, allowing convenient device management from various access points, including multiple computers in the same network. The interface is fully controllable via user-friendly Software Control Panel. An intuitive iOS / Android mobile app gives you even greater freedom by granting full mic pres control from a smartphone or tablet.
CONNECTIVITY GONE WILD
Via custom custom ThunderboltTM & Custom, Orion Studio can work with any DAW on the market.
Orion Studio’s FPGA powered ThunderboltTM and custom USB guarantee the lowest sound latency on the market. The device’s massive parallel processing capabilities allow fast, simultaneous streaming of multiple audio channels and instant effects processing. Thanks to the variety of digital and analog I/O, combined with the flexible routing matrix the device is easily connectable to various outboard gear.
Orion Studio offers: two pairs of monitoring outputs, 16 analog outs, 2 reamp outputs, plus 16 channels I/O via ADAT and 2 channels I/O on S/PDIF.