Steinberg MR 816 CSX DSP Studio
The Steinberg MR816CSX Advanced Integration FireWire audio interface offers functions far beyond the envelope of traditional audio devices.
The MR816CSX fuses a fully-featured FireWire interface and inbuilt DSP FX power with next-generation integrative technologies into one breathtakingly powerful production environment.
This Advanced Integration DSP Studio is the hardware centerpiece in a latency-free recording and monitoring environment that fully exploits the flexibility and power of Steinberg's renowned Cubase Music Production System.
Designed by Steinberg and Yamaha the MR816CSX features unprecedented integration with Cubase and offers a full range of audio I/O options, onboard DSP, and renowned REV-X reverb.
It houses 8 discrete Class A analog 'D-Pre' mic preamps with combination XLR and TRS analog inputs with advanced inverted Darlington circuits and switchable phantom power per channel, as well as digital ADAT and S/PDIF I/O.
The MR816CSX also offers the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip plug-in, with both DSP effects available as a VST3 plug-in in Cubase. The MR816CSX will support Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
- A latency-free recording and monitoring environment
- Unprecedented integration with Cubase
- 8 discrete Class A analog 'D-Pre' mic preamps
- DSP-powered FX including reknowned REV-X reverb
- Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip plug-in
- Advanced inverted Darlington circuits
- Switchable phantom power per channel
- Digital ADAT and S/PDIF I/Os
- Supports Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista