The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a high resolution mixer with USB 2.0 interface that allows you to record 10 seperate channels into any DAW via a single USB cable! Record your gigs or rehearsals with ease, or eve record your next album! There aren't many 8 in USB interfaces at this price point let alone ones with a full featured mixer! You don't even need extra software because Cubase LE is included in the package. That means you can get recording straight away! And if you do have extra software already (Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools or any respectable DAW) then you get plug and play connectivity that gets you running in no time: the software sees the Alesis aas a USB interface with 10 inputs such as it would a standalone interface! No faff, just quick reliable and flexible recording, whether you're in the studio or on the stage!
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low-noise analog electronics, the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy. Bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for optimal results.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 main features include:
- 10 Direct inputs for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Switchable 75Hz highpass filters
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) , Vista (SP1; 32 bit or 64 bit), or XP (SP2) and Mac OSX 10.4.11 or higher
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy-to-attach rackmount ears available