This high-quality, professional keyboard stand is unwaveringly strong and will support the weightiest of keyboards. It is a great match for performers using keyboards such as the Roland Jupiter 80.
While the Roland KSJ8 keyboard stand is made with the Roland Jupiter 80 in mind, it's the ideal stand for any keyboardist on the go! The aluminum pipes and iron body make this stand ultra-strong while remaining easy to setup without any tools. The stand height can be adjusted in seconds, with 11 placement levels. The wide leg-span not only provides a solid foundation for your keyboard, it gives you extra room for footswitches and control pedals!
Here's what Roland say about the KS-J8 Keyboard Stand
With its unique stylish look and ultra-stable design, the new KS-J8 is a premium multipurpose keyboard stand built for the serious stage performer. It's constructed of aluminum pipes and iron for enhanced durability.
- Aluminum pipes and iron body for durability with a unique and stylish look
- Keyboard is securely supported via rubber-feet receiving holes to prevent slipping, even during aggressive performance
- Easy setup and folding without tools; instant stand height adjustment with 11 placement levels
- Wider leg-span provides a more flexible placement of pedals
- A perfect match for the JUPITER-80 synthesizer