M Audio KeyStudio 49i Keyboard / Interface
Play the on-board piano as a stand-alone instrument-then plug the USB cable into your computer to play a total of 128 sounds and listen to them from the keyboard's audio outputs.
The built-in interface even lets you record vocals and instruments as well as listen to your sessions and mixes.
The included Ableton Live Lite software seals the deal by providing an incredibly easy-to-use music production solution. The KeyStudio 49i instantly transforms your computer into a versatile music studio.
- 49-note USB MIDI keyboard controller
- on-board, stereo-sampled Steinway premium piano sound with 20-note polyphony
- M-Audio GM sound module software increases available sounds to 128
- built-in USB audio interface
- 2-in, 2-out audio interface
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz (CD-quality)
- XLR microphone, 1/4" instrument and RCA inputs
- 1/4" jacks for stereo line output
- dual front-mounted headphone jacks
- hardware direct monitoring
- Pro Tools M-Powered compatible
- assignable modulation wheel and piano volume control
- pitch bend wheel
- octave +/- buttons assignable to alter octave, transpose, program, bank LSB, bank MSB, MIDI
- channel or master tune
- Edit Mode button for advanced MIDI functionality
- MIDI Out from USB mode allows the keyboard to be used as a MIDI interface
- connection and power via USB bus
- class-compliant MIDI requires no drivers
- includes low-latency drivers for optimal audio performance
- DC power socket
- sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Out jack
- on/off switch
- Piano Reset button restores all settings to piano sound
sampling rate: 44.1 Khz.
bit depht: 16-bit.
Mac OS X Core MIDI
Minimum System REquirements (PC)
Windows XP (SP2)*
Pentium III 1GHz or AMD K7 Athlon 1GHz (CPU may be higher for laptops)
CD/DVD-ROM drive for installation
One native USB port
Windows Vista 32-bit.
Pentium III 1GHz or AMD K7 Athlon 1GHz (CPU may be higher for laptops).
128MB graphics card.
CD/DVD-ROM drive for installation.
One native USB port.
Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not currently supported.
Minimum Ststem Requirements (MAC)
Macintosh G4 1GHz*
OS X 10.3.9 with 512MB RAM
OS X 10.4.9 with 512MB RAM
One native USB port
CD/DVD-ROM Drive for Installation