A much raved about pedal made by Blackstar Amplification. It is made to very high standards with second-to-none build quality.
Some boost pedals completely destroy your guitar tone, but the HT Boost pedal maintains the tone while pushing your amp to the max!
What Blackstar say about the HT Boost Guitar FX Pedal
The HT-Boost's high voltage gain circuit is like adding two extra hot valve stages to your amp so, unlike with inferior battery powered products, you don't lose any precious dynamics or tone.
Add to this an all-valve cut and boost tone section and a high level output which is specially designed to drive your valve amp hard and it all adds up to the ultimate boost pedal available.
- High voltage valve design for true valve dynamics and feel
- 100% all-valve gain just like adding two extra hot valve stages to your amp.
- Valve 'cut & boost' tone circuit for musical equalisation.
- Two separate outputs provide one level for pedals and an
Extra dynamic high level for valve amps.
- High integrity bypass for silent switching and driving long cables.
The Blackstar Range is used by...
- Manic Street Preachers
- Groove Armada
- Johnny Truant
- The Kooks
- Ocean Colour Scene
- New York Dolls
- Happy Mondays
...and many others!
Tips for using this pedal
Experiment with EQ at various levels of boost.
At maximum Boost take Bass down and increase Treble to keep
bottom end tight and add definition.
At low Boost increase Bass frequencies for warm boost.