Easily our best selling tube combo of the past few years, the Blackstar HT-5 was upgraded to the Blackstar HT-5R. This amazing little combo now has reverb, a clean channel tone control, a new 12" inch speaker instead of old 10" one, state of the art speaker emulated output and an MP3 / Line in socket for jamming.
Complete with a channel-switching footswitch the HT-5R is the small tube amp that sounds huge. A few years ago tube amps weren't available on this kind of budget. Now, with the HT-5R, they excel themselves with features and sweet tube sound to die for whether you need a shimmering clean or fat, searing drives.
Here's what Blackstar say about the Blackstar HT-5R
When the original HT-5 was launched it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. Packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design it was an instant classic.
The current HT5R now features a whole host of new features:
- Digital stereo reverb as found on the HT Venue Series and HT-1 adding a rich depth to any playing style.
- Dedicated Tone control on the Clean Channel providing even greater tonal flexibility over the HT-5R's shimmering cleans.
- 12" Blackbird 50 Watt speaker, custom designed by Blackstar
- State-of-the-art enhanced speaker emulated ouput for perfectly capturing valve tone to tape or disk
- Stereo MP3/Line Input perfect for practice
- The speaker emulated output can now be used at the same time as the internal speaker/extension cab, providing headphone free monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signal together for unrivaled usability when recording at home or in the studio.
- 1x ECC83 and 1x12BH7
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12" Blackbird 50 custom designed speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-applied-for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3/Line Input