Bridging the gap between beginners and intermediate drummers. The Roland HD-3 V-Drums Lite combines the beginner-friendliness of a compact, lightweight, inexpensive kit with the expressiveness that a more experienced drummer will appreciate. The result is a home-friendly electronic drum kit that won't break the bank and fulfills the needs of budding drummers with few compromises.
Improved pads for the toms, plus a Roland Mesh head snare provide a responsive and comfortable playing experience, and the Roland V-drums module offers 20 different kits which will cover your sonic needs for a variety of genres.
Here's what Roland say about the HD-3 V-Drums
Multi-Purpose V-Drums for Home Entertainment
Roland's V-Drums are world famous for their incredible sound and expressive performance. Today, the V-Drums family gets an exciting new addition with the HD-3 - a new-generation drum kit that expands the definition of drumming. This compact kit is powerful and expressive enough for pros yet fun and friendly enough for beginners, gamers, and home-entertainment enthusiasts. You don't need to be a drummer to enjoy this fun, cool instrument for every home.
- Fun, compact V-Drums for all levels of drummers, gamers, and home-entertainment enthusiasts
- 20 preset kits with dedicated select buttons and informative backlit LCD
- Beater-less kick with improved playing feel and low acoustic noise
- New cloth-head toms with improved playing feel and design
- Dual-trigger pads for snare and crash/ride to improve playability
- Metronome with selectable sounds and adjustable tempo
Small Price, Big Performance
Its footprint is small, but the HD-3 sounds and performs impressively large. Based on Roland's legendary V-Drums, this little kit is a dream for beginners, casual players, gamers, as well as for parents, since the volume level can be completely controlled via volume knob and/or headphones.
Newly Improved Pads
Play the comfortable new cloth-head pads that feel and respond like acoustic toms. The beater-less kick pad has also been enhanced for comfort and improved playing response.
The HD-3 is equipped with a mix input jack for connecting CD-players, MP3 players, and other audio sources. Jam along with your favourite songs, and control the blend of music and your live drumming through headphones or an amplifier (*).
* Optional PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor
The HD-3 is a great way to enhance musical expression and enjoyment in your home. Used along with other popular instruments such as Roland's digital pianos, the HD-3 will serve as the nucleus for family fun and musical enrichment.
- Tom x 3
- Hi-Hat Pedal
- Kick Pedal
- Tempo (40 to 250)
- Sounds (3 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- POWER button
- Kit button x 10
- VARIATION button
- Metronome button
- Down button
- Up button
- VOLUME knob
- 16 Characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- OUTPUT jack (Stereo miniature phone type) (*1)
- Headphone jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MIX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MIDI Out connector
- Trigger Cable connector (DB-25 type)
- *1...Output Jack can be connected with headphones.
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Owner's Manual
- Setup Guide
- Drum Key
- Thumb Screw for Sound Module x 2
- Screw for Foot Pipe x 4
- Cable Tie
- Trigger Cable (Prepositioned in Drum Stand)
- AC Adaptor
- Audio Cable
Options (sold separately)
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-03
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-1
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-1
Size and Weight
- Width (W): 950 mm / 37-7/16 inches
- Depth (D): 560 mm / 22-1/16 inches
- Height (H): 1,170 mm / 46-1/16 inches
- Weight: 14.5 kg / 32 lbs.
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.