The Faith Eclipse Guitars make a bold statement with the solid black finish and the hi gloss reflective surface. If you are playing live this Guitar will look amazing under lighting. The built in electonics offer some amazing features such as the ability to mix the volume of individual strings or use a stereo output and pan the 6 strings over the stereo plane.
Here's what Faith say about Faith Eclipse Guitars
Is black a colour? A scientist may reply no and an artist yes. We at Faith however, say it’s all about tone and style.
You’ll certainly sound great using an Eclipse model, and with the lights bouncing off its beautifully black surface, as you play and perform you’ll look even better.
Paint it black, as a rolling stone once said.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16”
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow HEX Saddle system
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back & Sides
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup