The stylish USB audio adapter allows you to record, transfer and edit your record and tape collection. Simply connect your turntable to the adjustable phono input and hook it up with a ground connection wire, and then start recording.
The powerful audio restoration software BIAS SoundSaver Express for Mac and PC is included. It allows you to easily record your audio collection with unparalleled results. Record signals, clean them and then export them to iTunes, save them as uncompressed WAV files or export them as MP3. Archiving your LPs and tapes has never been easier. This package delivers pro-quality results at an affordable price.
PHONORAMA easily connects to your tape deck or CD player (Line In) and to your turntable with either moving coil (MC) or moving magnet (MM) systems. It also easily connects to any modern PC or Mac computer system.
- 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels
- Phono Preamp (can be disabled and used as line input), supporting moving coil (MC) and moving magnet (MM) systems
- ground connection for turn table
- headphone out, can also be used as line output
- 1/4" stereo line output
- bus powered over USB
- drivers for Windows 7/Vista (32-/64-bit) and XP (32-bit) with ASIO 2.0 support
- Core Audio support for Mac OS X
- dimensions & size: 7cm x 6cm (approx.)
- BIAS SoundSaver Express, audio restoration solution, for Mac and PC included