"For anyone wanting a simple and lightweight alternative to taking their larger multi-output interfaces on the road, this is the obvious, if not the only, choice." - Music Tech (Rating 9/10)
The Gigaport HD+ is not like any other USB audio interface ... it's simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features. It provides 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 96 kHz.
The Gigaport HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista / 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes the Gigaport HD+ perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and Gigaport HD+'s eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. Gigaport HD+ of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software.
To get started right away, GIGAPORT HD+ comes bundled with a license of the DJ software Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software.
- 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 - perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7 supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI's EWDM driver technology)
- compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- compact and portable design with around 12 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software