The DM6 has been replaced by the Alesis Nitro drum kit which features upgraded pads and a few new features. Click HERE
The Alesis DM6 is a high quality electronic drum kit that is great for first time drummers and professionals alike. With 3x Tom pads, 1x Snare pad, 1x Kick pad and 3x Cymbal pads you have an entire drum kit at your hands and everything you need to get learning, practicing or even recording. The DM6 features 10 preset sound backs and 5 custom sound banks that are loaded full of high quality drum sounds for you to use and if you want to run out to drum software on your computer you can do so easily with the DM6 thanks to the USB MIDI connection built in so you can record straight into your favorite daw.
What Alesis say about the DM6 Electronic Drum Kit
The perfect choice for aspiring drummers everywhere.
The Alesis DM6 Kit highlights the best of Alesis' 20 years of experience in professional electronic percussion gear. This electronic drum set features a completely new sound module with 108 quality drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. Its pads feel great and its hardware and rack system are high quality.
The DM6 does not come with a stool, sticks or headphones. If you already have a drum kit, then chances are you'll have all these items anyway, but if you're starting from scratch you'll need to buy these extra bits in order to get going. Any stool, headphones & sticks will work with the DM6, but here are some links to some of the basic options you might need.
UNMISTAKABLE ALESIS FEEL
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 Kit's pads. This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. You can dial in a snare drum sound in the center and a rim click, rimshot, or something totally different like a cowbell on the rim!
The DM6 Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick drum pad, hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and the kick pad is compatible with any single or double bass drum pedal for your personal feel.
The brand-new DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away. You can edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds. You get 10 presets and 5 custom slots. In addition to the sounds in the DM6 module, there's a USB output that sends the notes you play out as MIDI signal, so you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack, or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
The DM6 has headphone and amplifier outputs so you can play quietly in phones or connect up and rock out. You can also connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with the DM6's stereo input jack.
The DM6 module has a metronome, an essential tool for keeping steady time whether you're practicing alone or with a band. The DM6 also has a built-in sequencer with 40 preset music tracks for play along.
A drumset is only as strong as its weakest link. The DM6 Kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack. The standard 1 1/2" tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals.
Get more than you ever thought possible with the DM6 Kit.
* Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
* DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
* Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
* 15 programmable drum sets
* Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability
* USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
* Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
* Velocity sensitive for natural, musical response
* Comes with bass drum pedal and drumsticks
* (1) DM6 drum sound module
* (1) DMPad Kick Pad with stand
* (1) DMPedal single kick pedal
* (1) DMHat Pedal hi-hat pedal
* (1) DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad
* (3) DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads
* (3) DMPad 12" Cymbals
* (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
* (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
* (1) Drum key
* (2) Drumsticks
* (1) Assembly instructions/quick start guide
DM6 Kit Pads
* DMPad Kick Pad with stand (with pedal)
* DMHat Pedal hi-hat controller (open/closed)
* DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad (snare)
* 3 DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads (toms)
* 3 DMPad 12" Cymbals (hi-hat, crash, and ride)
* Kits: 10 Preset, 5 User Kits
* Patterns: 40 Preset, 1 User
* Sounds: 108
* Inputs: 1/8" stereo mix-in, 25-pin D-sub for cable snake
* Outputs: 1/8" stereo master, 1/8" headphone
* USB for trigger-to-MIDI interface
* Power: 9V AC, adapter included