Deusenberg set out to make a guitar with the input of it's fans and guitar players looking for the best of the best. The result.... The Fullerton CC. Retaining the classic features that have made Deusenberg guitars so popular with all the best hardware and fittings available these guitars are truly magnificent.
This guitar has a semi-acoustic maple body with a spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenious pickup design with Domino P90 and Grand Vintage humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola with superior handling. All together this gives you great tone, amazing sustain and a tremelo arm thats amazingly subtle and sensitive
Custom Pickup design
This guitar gives you the unique combination of a Domino P90 for bright lead work and a vintage humbucker for deep rhythm sounds. Both pickups are great sounding, you get vintage tone in the bridge and a more modern tone form the neck P90. The tremolo arm is subtle, well positioned and feels great to play. All together this is a great sounding guitar
Built in the USA
These guitars are designed in Germany and built in the USA. A stones throw from Leo Fender's first workshop these instruments bear the name of their home tone. Fullerton born and raised.
Here's what Duesenberg have to say about the Fullerton CC
Duesenberg took seriously many guitar players’ recommendations and came out with two exclusive double cutaway versions of the Starplayer TV and the C.C. These guitars retain the well-known features of their classic Duesenberg forerunners: semi-acoustic maple body with spruce arched top, stable maple neck with rosewood fretboard, ingenious pickup design with Domino P90 and Grand Vintage humbuckers, and the Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola with superior handling. Both double cutaway guitars, however, are further enhanced by a number of luxurious elements that guarantee making an entrance with style and confidence. These include a matching headstock, five-layer binding, and a distinctive black & gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard.
Based sheerly on performance and classic good looks, you might expect the Fullerton C.C. and TV to originate in Fullerton, California, a place considered to be the birthplace of the electric guitar. And you’d be right! These guitars indeed originate at the American Duesenberg workshop in Fullerton, which happens to be just a few steps away from Leo Fender’s very first workshop.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: matching body color
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: laminated spruce
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black & gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremelo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup: Duesenberg Domino P-90 (neck) Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (Bridge)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: case (included)
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)