This clever bass cab makes the most of your tone by using four 10 inch speakers in combo with a 1" horn to reproduce thumping lows and detailed highs all in one package. Heavy duty construction and chainable operation means this cab is perfect for the road!
Here's what Ampeg say about the B-410HLF Cabinet
With its four specially designed 10" speakers, 1" horn, and dual front ports for extended low end, the Ampeg B-410HLF was born to rock hard and low. Suitable for most sizes of venues, the 4-Ohm enclosure handles twice the power of the B-410HE and features heavy-duty recessed handles and detachable casters. The extended range of the B-410HLF makes it ideal for 5- or 6-string bass players seeking solid low frequency performance (all the way down to 40Hz), with shimmering top-end up to 18kHz.
The rear jackplate features two 1/4" jacks wired in parallel, allowing for easy daisy-chaining from one speaker to another. Either jack can be used as an input or a through connection. The 3-position HF Horn switch allows for full high frequency output (0 setting), -6dB reduction of the highs (-6 setting), and Horn shutoff (off setting).
- Full-Range, Two-Way Enclosure
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- 2" Swivel Casters
- 3-Position HF Switch
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10" Special Design Speakers
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Magnet Weight: 30 oz
- HF Driver: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1"
- Magnet Weight: 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 400-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 50Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 22.75 x 25.75 x 17.5
- Shipping Weight: 90 Pounds
- Handling Weight: 80 Pounds