Backing singers are great, but they'd often rather sing a harmony than a simple double. The VoiceTone D1 gives you the most versatile, least stubborn backing singer in the world! With 8 different types of doubling and detune effects, you can thicken up your live vocals nicely without the help of a dedicated engineer.
D1 is not really a chorus effect in the traditional sense. It adds 'humanized' doubled vocals for the natural random delay and detuned effects of a real vocalist. The TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 gives live singers everywhere one of the most overlooked vocal effects in the live environment.
Here's what TC Helicon say about the VoiceTone D1
A classic hit vocal effect. VoiceTone D1 thickens your live vocals with realistic doubling emulations, octaves, and detune effects in an easy-to-use pedal.
- Brings studio doubling to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Octave Up
- Octave Down
The doubling effect in VoiceTone D1 incorporates TC-Helicon's research into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead voice to produce convincing group unison vocal effects. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles are available including octave shifted variants, classic fixed detune effects and even a group shout for extra fun.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- Double style
- Double mix
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceTone D1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor