The PDX Demmelition is a King V with even more attitude! Made to the Machine Head guitarist's exacting specs, the Phil Demmel Signature model has additional cutaways, EMG Pickups, a Floyd Rose Tremolo and comes with a Jackson gig bag. The ultimate hard-rocking Jackson with killer looks and features at a surprising price.
Here's what Jackson say about the Phil Demmel Demmelition
The PDX, the X Series version of the award winning Demmelition King V, features the same classic sharp V-Shaped alder body, with a more aggressive edge thanks to its additional cutouts. Its bolt-on body, rock maple neck features a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, sharkfin inlays, EMG-HZ pickups, and Floyd Rose tremolo. The PDX is available in Philly Red with Black Bevels or Black with Silver Bevels.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-16" Compound radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.50" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast Jackson Tuners
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Pickups Bridge: EMG-HZ pickup, Neck: EMG-HZ pickup
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup; Position 2.Bridge and Neck Pickup; Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Two Volume Controls
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Including Case: Standard Multi-Fit Jackson Gig Bag,
Bolt-on body, rock maple neck, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, sharkfin inlays, EMG-HZ pickups, Floyd Rose tremolo.