This no-frills 12 string gives you the great, classic 12 string sound at an astoundingly affordable price point. Featuring an understated natural design with a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and rosewood fretboard.
Superbly playable and with all the desire you'd expect from a Fender, the CD-100 12 string guitar is a great addition to your guitar collection.
Here's what Fender say about the CD-100 12 String Guitar
New and improved for 2011. The CD-100 12-String dreadnought delivers lush, resonant Fender 12-string sound and value, with a natural-finish solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
Upgrades include a new black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, new compensated rosewood bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include 20-fret rosewood fingerboard and chrome die-cast tuners.
- Model Name: CD-100 12-String
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce Top
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Truss Rods: Dual Action Truss Rod
- Special Electronics: None
- Controls: None
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Ivoroid
- Strings: Fender 60-12L, Phosphor Bronze, (.010-.048 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Black Pickguard, White Bridge Pins, Crushed Acrylic Rosette, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and All Satin Finish