Don't underestimate the Little Bass Thing's small dimensions; this lightweight bass amplifier provides enough power and versatility for even the most discerning modern day bassist. Packed into its robust housing, you'll find 500W of Class D punch and presence, combined with a solid-state preamp.
Tailor Your Tone
The Little Bass Thing ensures you'll be able to tailor your bass sound quickly and precisely, thanks to a parametric mid control, paired with hand-selected bass and treble frequencies - all boasting 15dB of boost and cut. These allow you to achieve your exact desired tone, crafting an excellent sound from the ground up.
Footswitchable compressor control can also be harnessed, providing you with simple access to a meticulously engineered, Class A optical compression circuit. Its response and side chain have been created especially for bass, and using just a single dial, you'll get access to brilliant dynamics and an old-school, warm feel.
Best of the Rest
And that's not all either. A studio-grade D.I. output and a buffered FX loop have been incorporated too, alongside a -6dB input pad switch that's perfect for hot pickups and active bass guitars.
- Integrated FX loop.
- Balanced DI output.
- Variable input sensitivity works with passive or active basses.
- Compression via footswitch (sold separately).
- Single channel (Class-D power amp).
- Controls: pad, bass, middle, frequency, treble, compression, volume.
- Output Power: 500 Watts RMS
- Total Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms
- Unboxed Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.5cm x 27.6cm x 25.1cm (3.35” x 10.9″ x 9.9″)
- Unboxed Weight: 2.95 Kg (6.5 Lbs)