The Orange CR120H is somewhat uncharted territory for Orange. However, after painstaking, meticulous development and research, the end result is a high powered, solid state amp worthy of the Orange brand! This variant offers the same great tone, with an added brilliant new look – limited edition white.
Choose from a number of varied reverbs, courtesy of a brand-new digital module. Selecting from classic spring, hall and plate reverbs lets you pick the exact option required for your preferred tone. The circuit also boasts a ‘dry through’ – meaning your untouched guitar tone continues, even while reverb is added.
Two Channels Coupled with a High Gain Preamp
Having two channels ultimately means more options. With an offering of clean and dirty, you can swap from one to the other through either connecting a remote footswitch, or the amps control panel. As well as these choices, you also have reverb and global volume controls, helping you add the final touch to your ideal sound. The high gain preamp brings a broad range of developed tones to the table, while remaining powerful and clear.
Old School Analogue Circuitry
Even as most amps turn to digital, Orange remain as dedicated to analogue circuitry as ever before. This means that the Crush Pro 120 contains a unique, all analogue signal path – delivering an unrivalled lively feel and instant response.
- Weight: 14.4kg (31.75lbs)
- Dimensions: 55cm x 23cm x 25cm (Width x Height x Depth)
- Output Power: 120 Watts
- Finish: Limited Edition White
- Channels: 2 (Clean & Dirty)
- Amplifier Type: Solid State Head
- Controls (Global): Reverb and Volume
- Controls (Clean Channel): Treble, Bass and Volume
- Controls (Dirty Channel): Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass and Volume
- Effects: Digital Reverb (Plate/Hall/Spring)