Oopegg Supreme Collection Trailbreaker Mark-I Electric Guitar in Red Sparkle with Hardtail Bridge
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 24th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2499 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar is an exciting experience, but it can be a little overwhelming too. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
A "neo-bizarre" guitar? That's what boutique Japanese brand Oopegg label their flagship Trailbreaker Mark-I model! With head-turning retro style, highly-versatile electronics and modern construction tweaks — this incredibly unique, hand-made instrument can transcend practically any musical genre and is perfect for the guitar player after something a bit "different".
"A high-class guitar that delivers a lot of conventional tones in an unconventional way." - Guitar.com
Reminiscent of '60s Japanese and American-made electric guitars that were weird and wonderful in equal measure, the Trailbreaker pays homage to the vintage icons of that era with its charming offset body shape, JM-inspired bridge design and curvy aluminium control plate. However, a raft of contemporary enhancements give today's guitarists plenty to smile about — including a luxurious Maple/Walnut neck with a 'Modern D' profile and contoured heel, medium jumbo frets, a flexible set of custom-wound pickups from Magneto Design Lab, 'Variety Control Switches' that allow for intuitive tone-shaping, Gotoh locking tuners and even 'Luminlay' side markers!
"an effortlessly slick left-hand experience all the way from the first fret to the (reasonably accessible) 22nd." - Guitar.com
- Lightweight Alder Body — Classic guitar tonewood with balanced timbral qualities; a perfect sonic foundation for the versatile pickup set.
- 5-Ply Maple/Walnut Neck — Layered construction ensures rock-solid stability in changeable climates, with bright-sounding timbers and bolt-on joint yielding a fast and "snappy" note response.
- Modern "D" Profile — Neutral shape caters for various playing styles; it’s not too thick, too thin, or too flat.
- Medium Scale Length — Kalamazoo-inspired 24.75" scale gives the instrument forgiving string tension, for stress-free bending and wide vibrato.
- Thin Urethane Finish - Allows the body to breathe for improved resonance, with slippery matte neck finish enhancing playability.
- Contoured Heel — Effortless access to the higher register; all the way up to the 22nd fret!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Modern size for a compliant feel and a thick boost in tone.
- Luminlay Side Dots — Glow-in-the-dark markers will always let you know where you're at, even on the most ill-lit stages!
- Halon Cold-Rolled Steel Bridge — Has a very low damping capacity, which ensures the best vibration transfer. Made in Greece to the highest of standards.
- Oopegg Hardtail Plate — Maintains the elegant look of a classic '60s vibrato unit; sporting a cool etched Oopegg logo!
- Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners — Locking design secures the strings to makes changes fast and hassle-free. Less wraps are required around the posts too; improving tuning stability.
- Oil-Bone Nut — Traditional, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Magneto Design Lab Pickups — Custom, hand-wound pickups from the USA. Voiced to produce vintage-esque sounds blossoming with character and clarity.
- Versatile Pickup Switching — Simple 3-way selector switch lets you isolate the neck and bridge pickups or combine the two, while the mini 3-way toggle allows you to add or "mix" the middle single-coil in to any of the main pickup positions, use it alone, or switch it off entirely.
- Passive Capacitor Filter — Push/pull tone pot reduces the output of the bridge and neck pickups by 20-30%, yielding a thinner sound akin to a single-coil.
- Volume Knob with Treble Bleed Circuit — Allows you to lower the instrument level without losing top-end bite.
- Ultrasuede Handmade Strap — Made from a fine material that's highly abrasion-resistant and strong. Perfectly complements the guitar's colour!
- Oopegg 'Business Class' Gig Case — Custom gig bag provides great protection; boasting a waterproof exterior, soft interior cushions and sizeable pockets for storing all of your guitar-playing essentials.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Thin Urethane
- Body Shape: Trailbreaker Mark-1
- Neck Wood: 5-Ply Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Modern D
- Neck Finish: Thin Urethane Matte
- Neck Binding: Flamed Maple Natural
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerwood Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fret Sidemarkers: Luminlay
- Nut: Oil-Bone
- Neck Pickup: Magneto Design Lab Custom-Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Magneto Design Lab 2-5-SC Hot Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Magneto Design Lab Custom-Humbucker
- Controls: Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone with Push/Pull Switch (Passive Capacitor Filter), 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Additional Electronics: 3-Way Middle Pickup Selector Mini Toggle Switch (Up: Direct On, Middle: Mix with 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch, Down: Off)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome/Nickel
- Bridge: Halon 1060 Steel
- Tailpiece: Oopegg Original Stainless Hardtail
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90-MG-T (Magnum Locking)
- Control Plate: Aluminium Silver
- Strap Pins: Oopegg Original
- Pickguard: Vintage White
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (10-46)
- Gig Bag: Oopegg 'Business Class' Gig Case
- Accessories: Oopegg 'Ultrasuede' Handmade Strap
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable