Oopegg OZZ-1 Super Retro Series Fuzz Pedal
Handmade in Japan!
6 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The OZZ-1 is Oopegg's take on a vintage fuzz circuit coveted by pedal aficionados — part of their 'Super Retro Series' which celebrates iconic stompbox designs of the past! Handmade in Japan, this gnarly fuzz boasts a carefully-selected BC549C silicon semiconductor which gives it that legendary "Tone Bender"-esque sound, while producing super-long sustain with very low noise.
Make its lower mid-range roar with the 'Fuzz' control cranked, giving you a heavy and saturated high-gain sound, or smooth things out by keeping it well below 12 o'clock. You can lower your guitar's volume control to attain a "spittier' character that's more sensitive to your picking attack. The beauty of this pedal is its simplicity — featuring a no-frills control set with an understated yet contemporary look!
- BC549C Silicon Semiconductor — Essentially a modern equivalent of the component used in old Tone Bender fuzzes!
- Fuzz Knob — Adjusts the gain and sustain level of the fuzz effect. Rotating the knob clockwise will increase the intensity for thick, high-gain sounds.
- Volume Knob — Allows you to determine the output volume and effect level.
- Internal Gain Control Trim — Lets you alter the input gain level so that you can optimise the pedal to the pickups in your guitar.
- "Top Hat Mini" Switch — Removable footswitch cover matches the pedal's font colour for a cool, uniform look. This increases the footswitch height so that the pedal is easier to turn on too!
Oopegg is a premier Japanese electric guitar company that has turned plenty of heads in its short history. Established in May 2019, the Tokyo-based brand debuted at the following year’s NAMM Show to showcase its flagship Trailbreaker Mark-I model — a quirky, “Neo-Bizarre” guitar with mesmerising '60s style, versatile electronics and modern construction tweaks. Fresh for 2022, Oopegg has now launched a range of vintage-inspired handmade pedals called the 'Super Retro Series' — simple, stylish stompboxes designed to deliver delicious and nostalgic tones!
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- True Bypass Power: 9V DC 2.1mm Centre Negative or 9V Battery (006P)
- Power Consumption: 10mAh (Max)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 66 x 122 x 36 mm
- Net Weight: 280g
- Accessory: Oopegg Top Hat Mini (Blue)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+