Oopegg ORV-1 Super Retro Series Reverb Pedal
Handmade in Japan!
6 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 25th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 249 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Oopegg ORV-1 is designed to emulate the coveted, vintage sound of a genuine spring reverb tank. Handmade in Japan and part of Oopegg's 'Super Retro Series' which celebrates iconic designs of the past, this one-knob wonder boasts a wide-ranging 'Mix' control which can subtly spruce up your clean sounds with some light, vibrant ambience or completely broaden up a thick overdrive or fuzz tone. Despite its simplicity, the Oopegg ORV-1 has plenty of sonic scope and is usable for practically any genre — from neo soul to jazz, blues, city-pop, electro, alt-rock, whatever your style!
- Mix Knob — This adjusts the ratio between dry (non-effect) and wet (reverb effect). Turn the knob to the right (clockwise) to increase the intensity of the reverb sound, from subtle "springiness" to lush, immersive ambience!
- Internal Kill Dry Switch — Flipping the switch up turns on only the wet (reverb effect) sound. This can be useful if you're utilising an amp's effects loop with its own dedicated mix control.
- Internal Decay Control Trim Pot — This adjusts the decay time (the amount time it takes for reverb trails to die off).
- Internal Volume Control Trim Pot — This adjusts the output volume level.
- "Top Hat Mini" Switch — Removable footswitch cover matches the pedal's font colour for a cool, uniform look. This increases the footswitch height so that the pedal is easier to turn on too!
Oopegg is a premier Japanese electric guitar company that has turned plenty of heads in its short history. Established in May 2019, the Tokyo-based brand debuted at the following year’s NAMM Show to showcase its flagship Trailbreaker Mark-I model — a quirky, “Neo-Bizarre” guitar with mesmerising '60s style, versatile electronics and modern construction tweaks. Fresh for 2022, Oopegg has now launched a range of vintage-inspired handmade pedals called the 'Super Retro Series' — simple, stylish stompboxes designed to deliver delicious and nostalgic tones!
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 47KΩ
- Power: 9V DC 2.1mm Centre Negative or 9V Battery (006P)
- Power Consumption: 70mAh (Max)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 66 x 122 x 36 mm
- Net Weight: 260g
- Accessory: Oopegg Top Hat Mini (Pink)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer26th Apr 2022
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+