The Stagg SLI MHW HB10-0 Pro Lighting HEADBANGER 10 is a compact moving wash light with 7 x 10W RGBW (4-in-1) LED chips, providing powerful output and smooth color mixing in a small package. If you travel a lot for your shopws this is a really good portable light option to add to your rig.
A wide variety of modes can be run - DMX auto speed or sound (via integral microphone with adjustable sensitivity) and master/slave linking available. For the more advanced users among you the HeadBanger 10 offers DMX-512 protocol with 7 or 12 channel control modes: dimmer, strobe (0-10Hz), pan (540¡ max), tilt (270¡ max), pan fine, tilt fine.
You also have the option to change things up with premixed colour macros - red, green, blue, white.
Programming of the unit is quick and easy through the 4-digit LED display and 4 push-buttons and DMX linking is done with 3-pin XLR connectors. The Metal housing has a hanging bracket (truss or clamp not included) and low-noise operation is provided by the use of high grade Delta Electronics cooling fan. Indoor use only.
- LED Moving Head with 7 x 10W RGBW 4-in-1 LEDs HeadBanger 10
- Output: 6.100 Lux @ 1m
- Lens: 25
- DMX-512 protocol with 7 or 12-channel control modes: Dimmer, strobe (0-10Hz), pan (540¡ max), tilt (270¡ max), pan fine, tilt fine, red, green, blue, white, colour macros, sound active
- User selectable modes: DMX, auto, master/slave, sound (via integral microphone with adjustable sensitivity)
- Control panel: 4-digit LED display + 4 push-buttons, for easy programming
- DMX input & output: 3-pin XLR connectors
- Metal housing with hanging bracket (truss- or other clamp not included)
- Low noise Delta Electronics cooling fan
- Power consumption: 80W (max)
- For indoor use only
- Dim.(LxWxH): 27*26*23cm /10.63*10.24*9.05 in
- Net weight: 2.75kg/ 6 lbs