Warwick GPS Streamer LX 5-String Bass in Nirvana Black Satin with Maple Top
This product is not currently available.
Introduced in 1996, the Streamer LX bass is a core part of Warwick’s line-up. With renowned players such as Mike Inez (Alice in Chains), Stuart Zender (Jamiroquai) and Rob Trujillo (Metallica) using them, you know they’re incredibly good instruments.
Streamer LX models are equipped with active MEC pickups and electronics, providing that unique Warwick tone heard on countless records. They deliver plenty of punch and clarity, ensuring your sound cuts through onstage or when laying down tracks in the studio. Active 2-Way electronics give you great control over tone tinkering, making this a versatile bass for a variety of styles.
These German-made basses are constructed using high-quality machinery, combined with the expertise of their vastly knowledgeable luthiers. Amazing tone woods are used by Warwick, giving you a truly beautiful instrument with an inspiring sound. You’ll never want to put one of their basses down.
Streamer LX models feature an ovangkol neck and ash body wood, delivering a snappy attack and provides excellent projection to notes. The Wenge fingerboard adds a classy aesthetic and feels smooth under the fingers.
History of Warwick
Warwick basses have been crafted in Germany since 1982, and are renowned for their incredible quality and sounds. Joined with the Framus brand, Warwick are established as a company that offer high-spec basses, produced using only the best manufacturing equipment with the experienced skills of their respected luthiers.
With several different bass lines on offer, you can be sure to find the perfect bass to meet your performance needs. Their construction offers brilliant playability, with tonewoods and electronics that provide amazing tones and versatility for any style of music.
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 pcs US Cherry
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
Electronics and Hardware
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume push/pull / balance / bass / treble
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
What are points worth?
How many points will I earn when I shop?
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+