Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Butterscotch Blonde
The most accessible Acoustasonic yet! Featuring 6 versatile electric/acoustic voices & 'Blend' knob. Deluxe gig bag included.
2 IN STOCK
Save 10% on a hard case!
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 24th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 949 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender has expanded its acclaimed Acoustasonic guitar lineup with the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster — their most accessible model yet! Retaining many of the same features found on the American Acoustasonic Tele, this Mexican-made instrument offers a streamlined set of six versatile electric/acoustic voices, with a powerful 'Blend' knob letting you seamlessly pivot between the two and discover unique hybrid timbres.
If you’ve been pining over one of Fender’s American-crafted Acoustasonic guitars for a while, this Player Series version delivers almost all of the same functionality at a much more affordable price-point. It’s simply perfect for modern musicians who want an all-in-one sonic shape-shifter — whether that be songwriters, live performers, studio players or home hobbyists!
- Fender/Fishman-Designed Acoustic Engine — Powerful 2-pickup system; comprising a Tim Shaw-designed noiseless N4 single-coil for authentic Fender electric tones free of hum, and a Fishman under-saddle piezo that offers a wealth of acoustic sounds.
- 3-Way Switch & Blend Knob — Instrument features 3 voice pairs for 6 "best of" electric/acoustic sounds. Can be used solo, or blended for hybrid tones. Toggle between the pairings with the switch, and use the blend knob to seamlessly move between the A and B voicings.
- Mahogany Body with Solid A Sitka Spruce Top — Timeless tonewood combination gives the guitar a vibrant character and response. Lightweight design reduces shoulder strain, with sculpted forearm contour maximising playing comfort.
- Tuned Soundhole — "Waterfall" design controls flow of air into the body, amplifying the natural acoustic sound of the guitar and providing the foundation for the acoustic engine pickup system when plugged in.
- Open Pore Finish — Thin satin finish leaves wood pores visible, allowing for optimal resonance of the body and top.
- Deep "C" Neck Profile — Same shape used on Fender's popular American Pro II guitars. Delivers both comfort and speed; slim at the nut and filling out gradually as you approach the neck joint. Enhanced with smooth satin finish.
- Rosewood Fingerboard — A material adored for its dark and beautiful grain; adding warmth into the sonic mix.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Sculpted Neck Heel with Bevelled Plate — Just like on the American-made Acoustasonic Tele; providing easy access to the highest frets.
- Staggered Die Cast Tuners — Tuning machine posts decrease in height from low to high strings; increasing the downward pull over the nut to maintain even string tension.
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut — Boosts sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- 9-Volt Battery Power — 20+ hours of playing time, with a quick-access compartment on the back of the body making battery swaps a breeze!
- Included Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged, high-quality design guarantees solid instrument protection.
- Made in Ensenada, Mexico — Crafted in Fender’s brand-new, state-of-the-art acoustic factory.
6 Acoustic/Electric Voices
The Fender Player Acoustasonic Telecaster offers 3 distinct voice pairs — a curated collection of acoustic and electric sounds. These can be used on their own, or combined via the dedicated 'Blend' knob to unlock an inspiring spectrum of new sounds.
Position 1: Electric Voices
- A: Clean — Delivers traditional Fender Tele tones via the Noiseless pickup.
- B: Dirty — Turns up the heat, for searing Telecaster "twang!"
Position 2: Piezo Voices
- A: Lo-Fi Clean — Uses unaffected sound of the under-saddle pickup to create a lo-fi acoustic tone.
- B: Lo-Fi Crunch — Adds dirt to the under-saddle pickup; replicating the sound of a double-tracked electric and acoustic guitar.
Position 3: Acoustic Voices
- A: Mahogany Small-Body — Offers plenty of warm, dry and vibrant mid-frequencies with a focused low-end.
- B: Rosewood Dreadnought — Balanced across the spectrum, with crisp highs and balanced bass. It’s the classic American acoustic sound!
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Sound Hole: WaterFall Sound Port
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- 2-Pickup Configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/N4 Magnetic
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend Knob, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (11-52)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr D E Martin18th Feb 2022
Mr Anthony Herrmann9th Feb 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable