The Symphony I/O MKii with Limited edition 2x6 AD/DA converter is designed specially for the mastering engineers with it's ultimate sonic performance and highest quality AD/DA available.
The Symphony I/O Mk II 2x6 SE module takes advantage of the latest advancements in digital and analog audio technology offering two line level inputs with 124 dB (A) of dynamic range, THD+N of -116dB and six line level outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range and an astonishingly low THD+N of -118dB.
Apogee Symphony I/O is a premium grade multi-platform, multi-channel Audio Interface with connectivity for Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (for Mac & PC) and Waves SoundGrid.
Symphony I/O’s audio path design is elegant and efficient, incorporating the most advanced opamps that offer better performance than multiple parts used in previous designs.
Modular I/O design, total software control, and direct connection to all popular DAWs make Symphony I/O a long-term sound investment.
Front Panel Touchscreen with Comprehensive Control
The Symphony I/O Mk II Features a touchscreen on the front panel, where you can access all your essential input and output settings. Change your input selection, monitoring levels, mic pre gain or calibrate your Symphony I/O Mk II to match the levels of the other analog gear in your system.
The Screen utilises a high-resolution TFT display which delivers clear visual feedback that's critical for recording and monitoring. You're not bound to looking at your computer when in the middle of a tracking session as the Symphony I/O Mk II lets you see metering for up to 64 channels of I/O, 32 IN x 32 OUT – signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.