The Mark Tremonti wah is one of Morley's best-selling pedals. Built like a tank with its rugged cold-rolled steel housing, this tour-grade pedal is set to Mark's preferred sweep and tone; offering a mix of classic and modern wah sounds. Also featuring a built-in 20dB clean boost circuit, this pedal is practically designed for lead guitar players who seek extra volume and cut for their solos.
A classic Morley design feature, the Mark Tremonti wah features the company's famous 'electro-optical' technology; meaning that there are simply no pots to wear out. The Morley Tremonti wah is therefore made to last, and with switchless operation too, you can just step on the tread plate to engage the effect! A useful LED also indicates when the wah effect is on too, which is a feature not found on most wah pedals.
When speaking of his own Morley signature wah pedal in our interview, Mark Tremonti said "if I had to use one pedal in the world, this would be it."
- Set to Mark’s preferred sweep and tone for classic and modern wah sounds.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H).
- Switchless operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous 'Electro-Optical' design. No pots to wear out!
- Built-in boost: Add up to 20dB of clean boost.
- True tone bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Diamond plate rubber treadle grip.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with guitar, bass or keys!