Here's what Morley says about the Effects Loop Corrector:
Matching up a full board of pedals and integrating them in the FX loop of your amp may cause some problems when a mix of weak and strong signals have to co-exist in the same signal chain. But don’t worry! Your solution is right here. Let our Effects Loop Corrector fix it.
- Get It Right – Corrects weak or strong effect loops signals (send & return).
- Correct your Signal Voltage – Custom step up/down transformer.
- Balanced & Unbalanced – Connect unbalanced mono cables (TS tip/sleeve) and balanced stereo cables (TRS tip/ring/sleeve) in any combination.
- Eliminate Grounding Hum or Buzz – Internal ground reference switch.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 4.75″ (L) / 3.5″ (W) / 2.63″ (H)
- Current Draw – N/A (passive)