Here's what Morley says about the Dual Boost Distortion Pedal:
The Dual Boost Distortion guitar pedal is a classic overdrive beast, but it also serves multiple purposes. First, tailor your distortion sound using the Drive and Tone knobs. Then, use the Level to dial in unity gain. Now, if you need even more cut-through-the-mix power during solos, adjust the Boost knob to give you a bump and hit the middle footswitch.
Further, you can also use the left footswitch to engage the boost circuit without distortion. In other words, a clean boost that you can use to lift your clean tone, or to push the input of the gain channel on your amp for added saturation.
- All Analog – Classic analog overdrive-style distortion.
- Separate Clean Boost – Punch a healthy dose of clean boost in and out independently of the distortion.
- Stand-Alone or with Amp – Work perfectly as a stand-alone distortion, but can also push or supplement the gain channel on your amp
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Feed it Anything – Designed for bass, but also works great for guitars, keys, etc.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Visual Feedback – Two LEDs make it easy to see on/off and Fuzz type status even on the darkest stage.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Dimensions – 6.63" (L) / 4.38" (W) / 2" (H)
- Current Draw – 12 mA