If you want all the warmth and tone of a dreadnought on a smaller scale the Martin Dreadnought Jr. 2 is a stunning choice. It's well engineered, looks incredible and feels great to play.
The distinctive Dreadnought Junior body size is a great guitar for players of all levels that is really easy to play, yet maintains the booming bass attributed to the Dreadnought body shape.
The D Jr. 2 Sapele acoustic guitar uses sapele as the foundation for the top, back and sides. This model also features a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, and a hand-rubbed body and neck finish.
Junior neck profile
Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you'll be glad you got a Martin D Jr. 2 Sapele acoustic guitar. This D Jr. 2 Sapele features Martin's amazing Dreadnought Junior neck profile, which gives you enough girth to hold onto while still allowing you to play faster lines unhindered.
- No. of Frets 20
- Hardware Black Richlite w/ compensated Tusq saddle, chrome enclosed tuners
- Available Finish Hand-applied natural oil
- Sides Material Solid sapele
- Neck Material Select hardwood; Richlite fingerboard
- Back Material Solid sapele
- Top Material Solid spruce