- 1 x Nord Electro 5 HP 73 Key Electric Stage Piano
- 1 x Nord Stand for Stage Series, Piano 88 & C1
This simple Nord bundle combines the Hammer Action 73 note Electro 5 and combines it with the sturdy official Nord stand.
Nord Electro 5 HP 73 Key Keyboard
Since it's introduction in 2001, the Nord Electro has become known as a classic and reliable stage instrument capable of recreating authentic emulations of classical electro, mechanical and acoustic instruments for the all round keyboard player. Now in it's 5th generation, the latest model has been enhanced in every way possible to make the electro even more versatile and stage ready than ever before.
The Electro 5HP utilises a velocity sensitive hammer action which feels responsive and authentic whilst remaining portable for the professional musician.
With a greatly expanded memory, the ability to split and layer patches, and some handy features for live performance just some of the fantastic upgrades, the Electro 5 is refined, focused and ready to perform.
Brand New & Improved Sounds
The new Electro 5 now has a 1GB memeory for your Nord Piano Library, compared to the relatively restrictive 380 MB of the Electro 4. That means you have much more space to take a wide range of instrument sounds and patches with you to every gig. With the help of the online Nord Piano Library resource, you can choose and upload your favourite and most used patches onto your keyboard, creating your personal and tailored library for the road.
What's more, the latest model has included a new feature usually seen on high end electric pianos, called Advanced String Resonance. To create a truly authentic sound on all your upright and grand pianos, advanced string resonance features the extra harmonic content you would hear as the sound resonates other related strings in the piano. This gives the patch a much fuller sound but is often missed in most piano samples.
The Sample Library memory has also been doubled from 128MB to 256MB with more controls like filter and amplitude envelopes. This offers more sounds & more personalisation so that you can nail a classic sound or create your individual voice.
Any keyboard player knows that having the sounds is just the half of the equation. Keyboard players are often asked to move heaven and earth, playing multiple instruments at once and creating the ambience of a track, often without the recognition a lead guitarist would get for a 10 second solo! Luckily the design of the electro 5 makes a players life a bit easier with new and improved functionality. This Latest model comes with a well sized OLED display so that you can now quickly and easy navigate your way around the keyboard.
What's more you can now quickly and easily layer and split your patches for richer tones and wider ranging arrangements. The layer mode offers Organ+Piano, Organ+Synth or Synth+Piano so that you'll be able to create some awesome pads and searing lead parts. Splits, are just as easy, with 6 split points that are clearly marked with LED lights across the keyboard. This allows you to easily set up your splits with visual responses.
You also now have more control over your effects. Tremolo, pan Wah and ring modulation are all now controllable via a Control Pedal(sold separately), controlling them real-time during performances. Delay and Reverb are now dedicated controls so that you can use them separately or together.
Designed for the Stage
The Electro 5 has some fantastic new features to make performing on stage a breeze. For starters, there's an organise function which allows you to easily change the order of programmes and samples or group them together so that you can find your favourite patches easily. What's even better however is the new Set List feature which gives you the option to organize a group of programmes for each specific song in your set. Get everything ready for your gig before it even start so that you avoid the stomach wrenching......"where the hell is that patch gone"
73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- The Piano Section has 6 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), EPiano 2 (reed) Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Long Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
- SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with a selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- Dynamics control (Filter/Velocity)
- 15 Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- MIDI Split: By connecting an extra MIDI keyboard the Nord Electro 5 can be used as a dual manual (Lower/Upper) organ with different drawbar settings for each manual
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 5D 61/73
- Nord Electro 5D 61/73: 9 physical drawbars
- Nord Electro 5 HP: Digital LED drawbars
- All effects in Stereo
- Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Amp Simulations
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall Soft, Hall and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Connections Nord Electro 4
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano and Sample Library DVDs.
- 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Nord Electro 5D 61: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
Specifications subject to change without notice. *Steinway, Wurlitzer, Hohner, Clavinet, Farfisa and Vox are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated or associated with Clavia. These trademarks are mentioned here as a reference to a sound only.