Ross Compressor Pedal
Ross pedals have returned! After countless hours of painstaking research and design, the renowned designs of the legendary '70s brand have been brought back to life, with each stompbox manufactured in the classic Ross enclosure style at the JHS Pedals facility in Kansas City, Missouri — using the same stringent quality standards you've come to expect. Notable improvements over the vintage units include soft-touch bypass, lower noise, and a mode switch with two settings for added versatility.
The Ross Compressor is an OTA-based, vintage-style compressor that gives your signal a glorious, musical squeeze. This is a faithful reproduction of the coveted "Era 2" Gray Box Ross Compressor circuit (possibly the most legendary and hyped compressor of its kind), and the folks at JHS are excited to bring this iconic design into a new era.
- Level: Controls the volume.
- Sustain: Sets the amount of compression/sustain.
- Side Push Switch: Toggles between two modes: Standard and Bright. The Bright mode helps your guitar cut through the mix when you need a little extra clarity for darker pickups or amplifiers.
- Footswitch: Activates the pedal via soft-touch bypass switching. The status LED indicates that the circuit is active.
- Power: 9V DC negative centre (PSU not included)
- Current Draw: 37 mA
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Trusted Customer1st Sep 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+