Electro Harmonix Pico POG Polyphonic Octave Pedal
The industry's most popular octave pedal, now in a powerhouse "pico" package that'll fit on any pedalboard!
The Pico POG is Electro Harmonix's smallest and most powerful compact Polyphonic Octave Generator yet! Taking the streamlined simplicity of the Micro and Nano POGs, the Pico POG fits it all into an ultra-compact chassis and adds a powerful tone control for extra flexibility. Arguably the industry's tightest and most popular octave effect can now fit on the tightest of pedalboards!
Fast Tracking, Fantastic Tweakability
The EHX Pico POG promises a lighting-fast feel that will track every note and chord you play with superb precision. Dial in the Sub Octave to introduce rumbling, monstrous thunder, or add the Octave Up into the mix for achieving ethereal air that can take you into another galaxy with extreme settings! Perfectly blend the 3-voice tones to enjoy fat synthy madness, while the 3-mode Tone control lets you tailor your sound to fit into any pocket no matter how massive or small.
All the Control You'll Ever Need!
Controls on the Pico POG include dedicated volumes knobs for the Sub Octave, Octave Up, and Dry voices. These three controls act as a mixer for infinite possible voice mixes, while the Tone knob features three modes controlled by the Filter button. In Tone Mode, the knob acts as a tilt-EQ with a flat frequency response in the centre, more treble and less bass as you turn the knob clockwise, and less treble and more bass as you turn the knob counter-clockwise. In this mode, the EQ is applied to all 3 voices. In Low Pass Filter mode, the knob cuts highs in the Sub and Octave Up voices, while High Pass Filter mode cuts lows in the Sub and Octave Up Voices.
- Lightning-fast tracking with perfectly precise octave tones.
- 3 volume knobs control level of Sub Octave, Octave Up, and Dry tones.
- Tone knob with 3 filter modes.
- Tone Mode applies tilt-EQ to all output.
- Low Pass Mode applies a resonant low-pass filter, which allows low frequencies to pass while cutting higher frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices.
- High Pass Mode applies a high-pass filter, which allows high frequencies to pass while cutting lower frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices.
- 9V power supply included.
- Circuit: Digital
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6V DC-200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions: 3.65 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
- Current Draw: 100mA
Trusted Customer22nd Sep 2023
Trusted Customer20th Sep 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+