Electro Harmonix Andy Summers "Walking On The Moon" Analog Flanger Filter Matrix Pedal
Celebrating the classic, shimmering flanger sounds of The Police's Andy Summers! Includes "Walking on the Moon" poster design by Laura Josephson.
Celebrating the iconic, shimmering flanger sounds of Andy Summers, the Electro Harmonix "Walking on the Moon" analog flanger pedal is a tribute to the tones Andy employed in the early days of playing with The Police. Liquid flange effects that hint toward chorus, but with extra depth and nuance, make Andy's sound one of the most coveted in all of the guitar-verse!
"This beautiful shimmering which sort of made the sound bigger and more glamourous... became a sort of characteristic of my guitar sound. A big part of my guitar sound at that time in The Police was the flange sound which we have here today in this great new pedal." — Andy Summers
Simple, Tactile Control Layout
The Andy Summers Walking on the Moon is an analog flanger with a simple but powerful control set that comprises Rate, Range, and Colour. Rate sets the speed of modulation which ranges from slow, smooth filter sweeps to jittering vibrato. Range controls how narrow or wide the effect sweeps into the bass frequency range. The Colour knob affects the intensity of the flanger effect from subtle chorusing to classic jet woosh sounds.
Additionally, the Walking on the Moon includes a Filter Matrix which disengages the LFO from the flanger circuit, freezing the flanger giving a fixed filter effect, which can add chime or metallic overtones to your sound without the movement of a traditional modulation pedal. A Dry output allows you to split your dry signal from the effected signal.
- Delivers the classic analog flanger/filter matrix sounds of Andy Summers.
- Rate control sets the modulation speed.
- Range knob adjusts lower limit of flanger sweep.
- Colour controls the intensity of the flanger effect.
- Dedicated Dry output.
- Special 'Artist Edition' graphics.
- Includes "Walking on the Moon" poster design by Laura Josephson.
- 9V power supply included (optional 9V battery not included).
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6V DC, 200mA Power Adapter Included (Optional 9V Battery Not Included)
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 4" x 2.25"
Trusted Customer29th Oct 2023
Trusted Customer21st Oct 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+