According to Greek mythology, Zeus and Alcmene had an affair from which Heracles, the Slayer of Centaurs, was born.
Meet Alcmene: a mini pedal loaded with all the authentic and famous qualities of the Klon Centaur, such as Germanium clipping diodes, gold plated circuit board, active treble control, buffer and more! Giving you more gain than the classic Klon pedal, Alcmene will offer this sought after sound going from a light transparent overdrive to a full Germanium saturation for a more rock style.
Staying true to form, AllPedal use only NOS 1N34A Germanium Clipping diodes in the circuit. Turn up the Gain and you turn up True Germanium Distortion! As with all their effect pedals, Allpedal took special care in the Alcmene’s aesthetics with its metallic finish, sophisticated embossed artwork, and anodized knobs. Proudly made by hand in the USA.
- Overdrive Effects Pedal.
- Based on the Klon Centaur circuit – provides light transparent Overdrive to full germanium saturation.
- Active Treble control for top-end boost or cut.
- Uses NOS 1N34A Germanium clipping diodes.
- Integrated Charge Pump - for higher internal voltage rails providing higher headroom.
- Incl. spare blank backplate for using hook and loop fastener.
- Buffered bypass switching.
- Made in the USA.
- Powered by a regular 9 V DC PSU - (centre -, 2,1 mm, 20 mA current draw).
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+